Tuesday, June 2, 2015

We humans should have begotten away those awful teeth long ago, but they insist still to come! I ha

Wisdom Tooth No. 2 | In the mind of Mary ...
I might scream before the damage is done, but I am swollen pimple on lip cheek and my wisdom tooth is going to hurt again! My thoughts go immediately back to my last wisdom tooth that I was pulling out .. I remember the pain I had. Wanted to kill myself .. do drugs away the pain, whatever just, I got rid of suffering. In the end I pull it out and it was not no bed of roses. They took it out on the fourth and sewed me up in 20 minutes .. but when I then had shopped my soups I would live on and was at home in Pirkkos sofa .. then let the anesthesia and pain that came when I can not describe with words. My cheeks were blue on the outside ... I do not want my worst enemy to this.
Is it so strange to feel like bellowing now that it is swollen in other cheek for a second time ?! I know that if it gets worse, I have to suffer through a pain during a penicilinkur and after the course, I have to go and pull it out and then suffer through a week of severe pain due to the stitches ... I can not stand it ... Will need to take sick leave me too and I do not want either!
We humans should have begotten away those awful teeth long ago, but they insist still to come! I have a swollen wisdom tooth and two others on the road. Explain to me how to afford and how even the strength to live on all the remaining 3 will do this to me ...
Notify me of follow-up comments via email. pimple on lip
Archives February pimple on lip 2011 January 2011 November 2010 October 2010 September 2010 May 2010 April 2010 February 2010 January 2010 December 2009 November 2009 October 2009 September 2009 August 2009 July 2009 June 2009 May 2009 April 2009
% D bloggers like this:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this post. We can see the this brought back so memories during the time getting your wisdom teeth out. Have a wonderful day.
    Dentist Center City Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete