Saturday, December 7, 2013

ulyanochka mine, I had polikovani teeth howling with 4 years to become pregnant (polikovanyy almost


ulyanochka my
ulyanochka my teeth better treated before pregnancy, because anesthesia is harmful to an unborn baby, especially in I and III trimester and during breast feeding because it is released tyrosur to the blood and milk. And even if their pregnancy to cure, it is not guaranteed that during it and then there will be problems. If you do not have time to treat, the best in the second trimester. And I just broke a tooth in the third trimester had all done without anesthesia. You can not do x-rays at all.
pryvityk all ... please tell the girls or necessarily treat teeth before pregnancy? What it will do, and that those who did not manage to do it .... Thank you to who had the problem ... Indeed, polikuvavshy teeth before pregnancy, there is no guarantee of their bezproblemnosti during pregnancy. I, for example, are no longer formed holes in the teeth, go to the dentist regularly, but during pregnancy (30 weeks), I come today to put the seal, formed karies between two teeth. tyrosur But filling without anesthesia is not terrible. The main thing that some other serious problems was not. : D
ulyanochka mine, I would advise you to treat your teeth lo birth. There is a general tyrosur anesthesia in dentistry that does not harm the kremlin. I polikuvala and satisfied. Pregnancy greatly affects the teeth is proved. So better to porlikuvaty, tyrosur then perhaps only dolikuvaty. And we as a nation can not, because ye grudju to feed.
ulyanochka mine, I had polikovani teeth howling with 4 years to become pregnant (polikovanyy almost every single tooth). For one second pregnancy and nothing has changed, tyrosur the teeth in order ... Until now - no problems. I do not know how to explain. When she was pregnant, doctors said, "often drinking milk?" ;) It's true, I love milk, a liter on the day went to 100%. Maybe that's why? Maybe it depends on the dentist? Always remember how my dentist once said: "I give a guarantee of 5 years' ;) It has been 9! :) And it is clear that it is better to treat your teeth before pregnancy ... in any case.
pryvityk all ... please tell the girls or necessarily treat teeth before pregnancy? What it will do, and that those who did not manage tyrosur to do it .... Thank you to who had the problem ... Dyakuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyu Caramel ... because there was a miscarriage tyrosur a month ago i think that may nepolikuvani teeth caused this miscarriage ... again dyakuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyu
I began to treat teeth when learned tyrosur she was pregnant, tyrosur has put two fillings without injections, because I was not hurt, though the doctor tyrosur looked at me wryly, saying that you can not with anesthesia. But my pregnancy ended not happy, baby stopped often think they can through your teeth? Doctors who examined me said that it was not through his teeth. Already dolikovuyu all teeth, that the next pregnancy tyrosur all the teeth in order. And my doctor tyrosur treats me continue without injections, because I was not hurt, he is shocked, saying that such clients politely, he was not there.
I polikovani before pregnancy were all teeth and pregnancy began portytys. tyrosur The dentist said I threw good money after bad, cause that seal to stand, tyrosur and the teeth underneath portyatsya. The truth is I have bad teeth, always portyatsya. ((((((
ulyanochka my teeth to treat pregnancy impossible unless you planned it to do. Especially in the first trimester are at most begin to deteriorate. I Coincidentally, sat in the dentist chair purely by accident and put the seal was delayed, I do not know whether pregnant or not. So my doctor did not put the seal until I satisfied that she is pregnant. :) Indeed anesthesia and x-rays may harm the fetus. tyrosur And what say the sinking of the fetus or miscarriage due to dental treatment is "pure-lie"!! Girls do not pay attention to the words
It is better to treat your teeth during pregnancy and even if everything is in order is required "sure to go verify that your dentist. Because during GV baby with mother milk consuming vitaminchykiv and calcium, which may lead to" damaging "Teeth ... I dreaded dental problems were not, but I still went to the dentist pidlikovuvala. Immediately okay. TTT Username thought and added after 1 min.: But a lot depends on your teeth!
During pregnancy will still have to be examined in their dentist or someone else because gynecologist insists on it, so it should be, namely to drink a lot of milk and eat cheese curd home, then at least have problems with their teeth before pregnancy. After the birth of a baby in my teeth began to deteriorate worse, so have had to suffer and go to sessions to the dentist: D
[Quote name = 'oksya' date = '10 .3.2009, 13:54 'post = '86208'] tyrosur I started to treat teeth when learned she was pregnant, has put two fillings without injections, because I was not hurt, right doctor for me crooked watched said that you can not with anesthesia. But my pregnancy ended not happy, baby stopped often think they can through your teeth? Doctors who examined me said that it was not through his teeth. Already Dr

No comments:

Post a Comment