Tuesday, December 2, 2014

I ordered my copy from ebay. After a good bunch of youtube blog people from the large organizations

NEVER try this at home (whitening edition) | Colonel Glass Manet
This is the story about how I was dying .. Maybe not die completely, however. At least the story of how I got very very hurt. I call it my review of Crest Whitestrips sodium lauryl sulfate 2 Hour Express. Yes, I've tried it, No I recommend it.
I ordered my copy from ebay. After a good bunch of youtube blog people from the large organizations recommended me that I absolutely should try. I started then and think that I had horrible yellow teeth. And yellower they were every day, I felt. Also suddenly I ordered these Crest Whitestrips 2 Hour Express. Because they'll give you whiter teeth in two hours. Cult ait? Only TWO hours. The thing is quite simple. One should put two like that plastic strips on your teeth with whitening on. Then fold the edge around, so it comes on the back. So it begins sodium lauryl sulfate and skim and bubble slightly inside the plastic, and so should you go without and drink and eat in two hours. Hey, I think IT was hard enough. For Marcia got so very fancy coffee .. WHILE she whiten teeth. Do you or? I have black teeth, almost. I like drinking like two cans of coffee a day.
And THEN! So ... Began it to do very teeth hurt. I did not know it was possible once I. And according to the internet there are pores in the teeth which take up this strong, toxic bleaching, and it can make a lot of pain, because it comes straight into the nerves inside teeth. But HEY! Teeth have not then pores? Not my teeth in any case.
But it did not. For I had great pain in my whole mouth in exactly 27 hours. I had to go and add me because it was so painful. And I think even that I cried a little: / So I really recommend not Crest Whitestrips 2 Hour Express to anyone, who is fond of his mouth. Thus, this happens apparently not with everyone. Some experience it describes as Crest Light tooth sensitivity. Skeptical. But teeth were very fine.
Wherever they were fine, so it's really not worth it. If I do it several times, I choose enough otherwise. Crest has incidentally also a whitening toothpaste and many other Whitestrips who do it here with your teeth. Moreover, it must be kept in the 20 minutes, over several days instead of two hours in a day.
nobushinobu February 5, 2012 at 0:56 #
Twitter updates bus driver has brought dance band hits 37. This may be long ten hours. And ten hours are the basically long enough 1 year ago @ AGustavsen - you're not cool just because you are on twitter. You twittering the never. You just farting 1 year ago FollowIrmelinUttisrud
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment