Friday, February 6, 2015

In New York, Concrete jungle where dreams are made of, There


New York, New York. It has to be New York, New Iooooooooork, and you can not really argue with Frank Sinatra. Frank Sinatra is hell. Also live forever in the city never sleeps, the Big Apple and all that jazz. World famous city, a city of dreams, the city where it all happens. They say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but what happens in New York affects the whole world, whether it's financial, fashion, TV, music, performances, exhibitions, literature. New York is the city that every other city aspires to be like her.
And there is also little Holon going to go to New York State of mind for a short time, this Friday at 12: 00 pm, with a special performance of "Let the words do you", will deal with the city that everyone wants to be in it. Shlomi Shaban, Yali Sobol, Efrat Ben-Zur, Karni Postel, Eran Tzur, Nissim Calderon and Yuval Scharf hydrogen peroxide teeth whitening sing, read aloud and talk about New York.
Direct Sobol songs by Lou Reed on the town, Ben will travel to New York with Alon Olearchick Station, Eran Tzur will perform the "First we take Manhattan" in Hebrew, hydrogen peroxide teeth whitening and there will be breakfast Btifni'z, Yoram Kaniuk, Bertolt Brecht, Salinger , Capote, Allen Ginsberg and others. Actually costs only $ 50 (40 if you do Atnding Facebook), but if even this is too much for you, I have tickets for you on this auspicious hydrogen peroxide teeth whitening occasion.
What to do to win prizes? hydrogen peroxide teeth whitening Leave a comment. This is all that is required of you. (If you want to be creative, the book also which song makes you think of New York?). Be sure to leave your email address in the appropriate field (do not worry, it is not exposed to anyone but me), and the winners, hydrogen peroxide teeth whitening chosen randomly, will receive a mail message. What fun to get presents! Thank Ltzha! Note: The draw will be open until Thursday only !!!
By Michael G:
Never been to New York City
By Ran Avidov:
I would never in the US, but the song most reminds me of sand and most reminds me of New York I hear it is Leaving New York of REM. Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBFxmx6Pi2E huge song every time I I'm hydrogen peroxide teeth whitening excited to hear it again I Stodt and I have no money for a ticket maybe ...
July 20, 2010 at 13:18
New York, I Love You But you're hydrogen peroxide teeth whitening bringing me down New York, I Love You But you're bringing me down Like a rat in a cage Pulling hydrogen peroxide teeth whitening minimum wage New York, I Love You But you're bringing me down New York , you're safer And you're wasting my time Our records all show You are filthy but fine But they shuttered hydrogen peroxide teeth whitening your stores When you opened the doors To the cops who were bored Once they'd run out of crime New York, you ' re perfect Do not please do not change a thing Your mild billionaire mayor's Now convinced he's a king So the boring collect I mean all disrespect In the neighborhood bars I'd once dreamt I would drink New York, I Love You But you ' re freaking me out There's a ton of the twist But we're fresh out of shout Like a death in the hall That you hear through your wall New York, I Love You But you're freaking hydrogen peroxide teeth whitening me out New York, I Love You But you're bringing me down New York, I Love You But you're bringing me down Like a death of the heart Jesus, where do I start? But you're still the one pool Where I'd happily drown And oh .. Take me off your mailing list For kids that think it still exists Yes, for those who think it still exists Maybe I'm wrong And maybe you're right Maybe I'm wrong And myabe you're hydrogen peroxide teeth whitening right Maybe you're right Maybe I'm wrong And just maybe you're right And Oh .. Maybe mother told you true And they're hydrogen peroxide teeth whitening always be something hydrogen peroxide teeth whitening there for you And you 'll never be alone But maybe she's wrong And maybe I'm right And just maybe she's wrong Maybe she's wrong And maybe I'm right And if so, is there?
By Parliament field:
Song of brathers of metal -menowar
July 20, 2010 at 14:00
From me:
"Leaving New York" by REM
In New York, Concrete jungle where dreams are made of, There's nothing hydrogen peroxide teeth whitening you can not do, Now you're in New York, These streets will make you feel brand new, The lights will inspire you, Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York !!!!!!!!!!!
July 20, 2010 at 15:18
I've never been abroad dream seems pretty far ... The US Dream and New York was dreaming of going there ... the song currently playing in my head and reminds me of the wild town full of special things hydrogen peroxide teeth whitening in this fascinating people of Elishiih new york new Keys amazing song that really describes it's amazing
July 20, 2010 at 17:09
July 20, 2010 at 18:47
Simon and Garfunkel - A Heart In New York
By Eyal:
By Liran Haran:
I reserve so a little bit difficult for me to get to, but you should hydrogen peroxide teeth whitening know that one of the guys here use Bbeis line of crossings of Seinfeld as his ringtone. All his SMS this jolting Tapping brings a whiff of a smile, even though I have not visited city in the world and the series is not my favorite.
By Khalifa:
When I think of New York I mostly hydrogen peroxide teeth whitening think about cinema. New York light, romantic times of Woody Allen, or the New York tough and Martin hydrogen peroxide teeth whitening Scorsese's violent or non-commissioned New York filmed roughly what John Ksbts
"She never should hydrogen peroxide teeth whitening have rented this apartment in the mortal city The cold comes though evey crack she puts her hand up to The radiator's broken, so she has to use electric heat.
And tonight was the first date with the brother of the guy she worked hydrogen peroxide teeth whitening next to He lived a couple streets awa He listened, hydrogen peroxide teeth whitening he had things to say

No comments:

Post a Comment