Saturday, November 23, 2013

Somnambule

Poems of Cecile van Zyl Roekeloos
Somnambule
On the edge of sleep, I lay resting figure caught. In the dark subconscious demons threaten and hurt. In a whirlpool above my being. Chaos holding me in his draconian torture. Far from help and a comforting shoulder, threatening shadows and hurt. Me to overcome, and to me a victim canker sores of my own ideas to make.
I have so much energy, canker sores I can not stop living it. My friends say they're glad I'm back, so I built over a bridge.
He is my muse, the one before I write. He reads all my griffels with a frown under his blond bangs. I can not live without him through life course, to him I will bare hand fight against Cyclops.
Sensitive I'm afraid to lose you. Banger canker sores than the rain. Banger canker sores than the lightning. Banger than the noise. I wish I could have you here. I can not? here in the twilight, my tears for myself. The hail fell so hard. My candle was nearly burnt out, and out it gets dark now.
I wake up, while an avalanche drops pain on my forehead pearl, and my heart beat fast pace through the empty room to hear sound. Huigend my breath, as the sobbing wind. Seeking canker sores relief in major remember silently sobriety comes forward, the silent awakening, in the fire of your language.
Crouching under the cloak of noble sorrow, my omstrengel and tie strings Chinese side, while the pain irrevocably drop on soft white cotton trembling hands rickety keervir the timid sobs louder and Terra reverberation, until I cried, sobbing in a fetal position bag .
As you and I stare at each other now, when I'm here on your table, and I know you want to consume me, and now tonight. canker sores


No comments:

Post a Comment