Sunday, March 15, 2015

As soon as I got this pen in hand, I was eager to find out if it would be really effective! But bef


There are a few times, triderm I had the opportunity to test a product whose function had it all to me, it is the MeaWhite teeth whitening triderm pen Plastimea. Indeed, like most people, my front teeth that are in contact with the air when I mouse are white. However, triderm those that are located right beside unfortunately a bit yellowed. This color difference did not like it and I had repeatedly urge to resort to teeth whitening. Unfortunately, this process is very expensive so when Plastimea offered me to test this pen to whiten teeth I did not hesitate for a moment, especially since its price is much more affordable than a whitening session of teeth the dentist.
"Win 2-5 white teeth shades through Whitening Pen Pen MeaWhite Plastimea Pro +! This pen was prepared according to a formula 0% peroxide, in accordance with European directives. You can use it safely and benefit triderm from its efficiency in everyday life. The MeaWhite triderm Pen is easy to carry and use. Ideal for a radiant white smile!
As soon as I got this pen in hand, I was eager to find out if it would be really effective! But before seeing its effectiveness, it was already try. First, turn the pen base to push out the product. It is in the form of transparent gel and does not taste bad if you do not put a lot. It must then pass the pen on the teeth (dry) for 20 seconds which will allow the gel to activate and act on the disappearance of organic tasks. Do not rinse his mouth as the gel continues to act after application. I applied it on my teeth twice a day for a good week and since I continue to apply from time to time (once a day or once every two days), primarily on a little yellow teeth order that they become whiter to reduce the hue difference between my front teeth and those of the sides.
I feel that this product works! Indeed, visually triderm my teeth appear whiter. Attention, they are not completely gone from yellow to white, but say there is less difference between the color of the front teeth and those of the sides. I am very glad to have had the opportunity to test this pen MeaWhite Pen. For cons, I find it a shame that there is not a small female connector with the various existing shades provided so that we can really realize how color grade our teeth were at the start of the test and what rank they increased after using this product. So I can not tell you for sure how many shades my teeth have won but I can tell you that they are clearer, a little whiter! This pen is usually priced at 30 but is currently on sale at a price of 19.90 on the website of Plastimea. If this tempts you, it's time to get it!
Edit: The mark me informed of the presence of a small strip to compare the color of teeth before / after use in bleaching kit. They usually offer their consumers first use the kit and then to keep the pen in their bag or office for small touch-ups (which is why the pen alone has no color chart). Anyway, it's good to know!
hello my dear, thank you for this test product, I think can be get one of these kits, for I have had one of renov smile and I loved
I do not drink coffee and do not smoke but it is true that it is highly recommended for girls who have stained teeth because of it. No no no risk, moreover when I use it I inevitably always put a little on the gums and it does nothing (no pricking, nothing)
"Lovely triderm Beauty" is a blog of many for girls like me who love makeup, pamper yourself, take care of them and test new beauty products. Happy reading!
The other categories:
STOP! MySweetieBox "5 Shades Of Beauty" Blog breath its 3rd candle and starts PAUSE some time ... "Pretty Selfie" The Box of January [MySweetieBox] Betrousse - My Beauty Ritual Happy New Year! ! ! Warm Regards! The Confetti's Box - MySweetieBox [December] Jimmy Choo Fragrance Women & Men Presentation of Makeup Collection Dreamlike - Jean D'Estrées Repetto - The Ballet Christmas 2014 (ephemeral edition)


No comments:

Post a Comment