Saturday, March 21, 2015

My impressions: Super surprised and conquered the first time I removed the gutter I had already won


Posted in Uncategorized
Above all know that it is a tooth whitening line with European standards since there is no component that famous hollow email our teeth and attack our gums: hydrogen peroxide also called the hydrogen peroxide.
I discovered whitelight Lin Smile through my chérinette Sabrina Perquis (his page: facebook.com/SabrinaPageOfficielle). Sab spoke about me to Lin and explained my business. After that I met Lin who offered me to try bleaching.
Basically I did not necessarily make article because I was very reluctant to this principle. Finally I conquered this is why you are now present (e) here
3) The treatment begins with brushing your teeth for 30 seconds with a small brush too crunchy green sponge moistened with a fluorine-based white activator (composition of the product end of article).
4) Lin then hands you a false teeth soaked in bleach (composition of the product end of article). You sit comfortably in your sofa, a chair where you want ... and it puts before you a blue LED lamp that fits over the denture to promote and accelerate the whitening. We are also equipped with red safety glasses.
My impressions: Super surprised and conquered the first time I removed the gutter I had already won 2-3 shades and after it did not increase more. I think I gained 3 shades of white, which is great.
I have not felt tingling or pain. The only thing is that at the end I had a small sensation in the teeth but light. I could describe the feeling but nothing crazy. I eat properly whitelight and my teeth are more aware than they were before already. On top!
I'm really happy because I had a little fear of pain or feeling tenderness but NOTHING! Bleaching is light but it suits me. I do not like what is seen too much. Here I conquered suddenly I had to speak to you.
You put in 1 cleansing foam for a minute, you remove all residues and then you apply the 2 whitening foam. This keeps longer this super laundering.
Price: Price level whitening costing 40 euros including travel expenses while you are in an area - 50km from Paris. If you live farther you have to see to it directly with Lin makes you a quote.
The effects of bleaching are at least three months. With toothpaste which costs 25 euros it can extend much longer effects. whitelight I will tell you how long I have kept the whiteness.
Link Lin Smile:
Composition whitelight Activator whitelight Cleaner: Aqua, Glycerin, Alcohol, Soduim lauryl sulfate, poloxamer 188, poloxamer 407, Mentha piperita whitelight oil, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Sodium Citrate, Sodium saccharin, sucralose, L-menthol, Caffeine, Polysorbate 20, Potassium acesulfame, Sodium benzoate, CI 73015, Linalool.
February 11th, 2015 at 10 h 14 min I just subscribe on your website, Facebook, blog etc ... I am amazed with the result of bleaching your teeth you who hesitate, you have made the right decision because frankly the result is PERFECT I say more ... All said and more that you're fine, your smile is even prettier. See you soon
Blog Archive January 2015 (1) November 2014 (1) October 2014 (2) September 2014 (2) August 2014 (3) June 2014 (2) May 2014 (4) April 2014 (5) February 2014 (3) January 2014 (2) December 2013 (1) November 2013 (2) October 2013 (1) August 2013 (1) June 2013 (2) May 2013 (2) April 2013 (1) March 2013 (3) February 2013 (1) January whitelight 2013 (2) December 2012 (3) October 2012 (1) September 2012 (2) May 2012 (3) Blogroll My favorite sites My Twitter
Optimized by SEO Ultimate

No comments:

Post a Comment