Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The pen MEA WHITE PEN costs 30 , this may perhaps seem expensive but a small amount is enough to c


Healthy, white teeth, it is an undeniable asset beauty! Also, it is important to take care of his teeth. betablokkers For the tea drinker that I am, it is not necessarily easy to not see my teeth turn yellow ... I use little tricks like white toothpaste that help maintain the natural betablokkers whiteness of the teeth and gain a few shades and occasionally a baking betablokkers powder. But for a long time, I wanted to test the gel-based whitening formulas to be applied on the teeth. With PLASTIMEA I could test the MEA WHITE PEN, a pen for teeth whitening.
The pen MEA WHITE PEN looks exactly like the illuminators makeup radius (YSL Touche Eclat or the Skinflash Dior, etc.). Except that it does not illuminate your face but will whiten your teeth. It has a brush tip for the application of white frost. How is it done? Just turn the pen tip to start the transparent gel and send it to the brush. On brushed and dry teeth, there is more to apply the gel and keep the mouth open in a smile at least for 1 minute so that the gel can act correctly betablokkers on the teeth. It is true that a little stupid during this minute, but the way, it allows you to work the zygomatic and if you tense up well to an X, you will also be working to pull up your breasts! Pshaw must kill time in something useful right? (^ __ ^) The formula has a slightly bitter taste but very bearable. The taste is not necessarily very pleasant first but you soon get used to it. And anyway, to have white teeth, we made the effort!
How does it work? The gel MEA PEN WHITE teeth whitening betablokkers pen contains a formula based whiteness of purified water, glycerol and propylene glycol for whiteness Action BUT no peroxide, a component present yet in many teeth whitening products which is very dangerous to health (it helps to develop particular cancer cells). So luckily for us, the MEA WHITE PEN contains no peroxide, betablokkers phew! The gel acts on the whiteness of teeth. One can gain from February to May hues! And in the end, does it work? Well yes! I must admit that the pen is effective. I found whiter teeth (or less yellow) betablokkers after a week already. Initially, I wondered if it was an optical illusion, if it was my desire to have white teeth that betrayed me, so I decided betablokkers to stop using the pen and I soon noticed my teeth were yellow again. So I repeated the test and the result was confirmed, the pen MEA WHITE PEN really helps to whiten teeth. I apply it morning and evening after brushing. If I have to estimate the life of the pen since the start of the test, I'd say it's been a full month since I use, with 2 cuts about a week each. My teeth are actually whiter than before. I can continue to drink my tea every day without fear of my teeth yellow. The pen thus helps me keep teeth white. Well I did not ultra bright smile but at least my teeth are much more valuable shade before.
The pen MEA WHITE PEN costs 30 , this may perhaps seem expensive but a small amount is enough to cover the teeth, so it is very economical, you do not have to use it every day. Of "cures" can also be useful from time to time. The pen will last so many months without any problem! If this teeth whitening pen interest you, it is sold on the PLASTIMEA betablokkers shop and LABEAUTEDELAM with the code, you get a discount of 10% off your order !!! Why deny it? Personally, I'm betablokkers hooked !!! (^ __ ^)
This is not a product betablokkers to be used 365 days a year, I use it from time to time to refresh the whiteness of the teeth, cures of about 2 weeks. But I had discussed with my dentist and this product betablokkers is not harmful to the enamel. Remove
Okay so for my part, I do not drink tea or coffee, and am not a smoker, therefore easier to keep teeth white ^^ I made my first scaling the dentist this year, which allowed me remove everything betablokkers that made "yellow" lightly my teeth! I admit that I am very lucky that side;-) By cons, following my pregnancy, I took a lot of cavities, betablokkers so I had to make myself a tooth, and I have soon to ask me a crown for another tooth. For other cavities, they are between 2 teeth each time, hence the interest floss I also discovered this year! So much for my dental experience! lol Reply Supp

No comments:

Post a Comment