Saturday, April 18, 2015

A young woman approached me handing me a Quick Pass ticket. She told me to use with my son, because

Because seeing the opportunities is not enough, we must seize! - NotreVie.ca
The theme of my first stay at the École d'Entrepreneurship de Beauce last year was "Seizing opportunities". And this applies not only in business, but throughout our lives. Since that remarkable stay, I try to keep my eyes open and I keep asking myself the question: what are the opportunities that I can not see. But see the opportunities is only half the equation. The second is even more crucial. supersmile We must seize and take action.
Recently I was at Busch Gardens with Isabel and children. There were many, and long queues. We were late in the day and was at the entrance of the Cheetah Hunt (a really cool ride otherwise;)). Isabel had left with Chloe carry our bags in a locker and waited their return with Felix.
A young woman approached me handing me a Quick Pass ticket. She told me to use with my son, because she has to leave. supersmile It was a ticket for 2 people, which allowed us to Felix and I use the fast line and pass in front of everyone. Instead of the normal 60 minutes of waiting, we could do the ride in less than 10 minutes. supersmile
Several choices are available to us: the ticket is dropped, it waits 60 minutes and we go to 4. let the girls do the normal line and we are going on the expressway;). We let the kids go alone with the Quick Pass and they are just waiting supersmile for 10 minutes. Stretching the rules a little, we try our luck and drove into the fast line, 4, even though our ticket was only for 2 people. And we see what happens ...
We therefore entered the fast lane. It happened in front of everybody and we got to the end of the line. We had to show our tickets to an employee to pass the turnstile. I show her and she leaves us past Felix and me. Isabel following us. The employee asks for his ticket. I told her she is with us.
2 minutes later, we were in the ring and we had really a lot of fun. At the exit, we heard an employee announced that the ride was temporarily close for mechanical maintenance.
Speaking of opportunity, I took the opportunity to make a mini-coaching my children. If we do not take action in an opportunity supersmile and we do not understand, for sure we will never win. Oh, sometimes we will lose, it's on, but other times we will win!
Other tickets that might interest you My daughter showed me what it's like to be a winner! supersmile First stay at the School of Entrepreneurship Beauce My son and the marginal return the family rules
Brenda Allwin comments in 4 practices to overcome the biggest challenge of growth: Dorianne communication in the universe of Patrick Senecal in Marc Conference on happiness at work the day Infopresse in Idi Are you a victim or leader of your life? Idi in The Life Plan: Part 1 of my daily happiness System
learn baseball chloé straight conference happiness eeb commitment entrepreneur facebook supersmile family florida winner Felix Google Apps hour of holy-hour leadership Hootsuite ImpressCMS INBOX iPhone isabel Karelab leadership books mac marc-andre Mission house music party NotreVieNouvelle quebec recognition system retirement happiness trip twitter video Life of XOOPS web entrepreneur green school team
Last notes Because see the opportunities is not enough, supersmile we must seize! 4 practices to overcome the biggest supersmile challenge of growth: communication 5 suggestions for an extraordinary corporate retreat limits together 12 books to read this year to increase your happiness and leadership supersmile
My name is Marc-André Lanciault, and I am a father, a husband, and a contractor. NotreVie.ca is my personal blog where I talk about my passions: supersmile family, business, leadership, happiness and techno. To know more ...


No comments:

Post a Comment