Thursday, March 13, 2014

Fever blisters, also called cold sores, occur due to infection. This infection is caused by herpes


Fever blisters, also called cold sores, occur due to infection. This infection is caused by herpes simplex type 1 virus that causes oral sores. These sores are filled with pus and can be quite painful. They tend to look very bad and it can become home remedies for cold sores very embarrassing in a social situation. This is the reason people tend to look for answers on how to treat fever blisters quickly. Let's go into the details of care fever blister and get some information on this infection as well. What are Fever Blister Fever blisters, as previously mentioned, are caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1). The virus is in contact with the skin around the mouth and a develop symptoms. Once a person home remedies for cold sores is infected with the herpes home remedies for cold sores simplex virus, the virus will remain in the system for life. It remains in the body in an inactive state and can get reactive at any time. The trigger for the reactivation of the virus includes low-level immune, sun exposure, stress, fever, skin lesions, menstruation, etc. The lives of the virus at the ends of the nerves, when it is on the run up to the skin. You begin to feel itching, tingling and pain around the area where the bubbles will develop. This is called home remedies for cold sores the prodromal period which means an outbreak. Soon, fever blisters appear on the corner of the mouth and containing vesicles. These vesicles develop into pustules within 3 or 4 days. Then, they become colitis and eventually home remedies for cold sores form a crust. Let us now go into detail on how to get rid of a fever. Fever Blister Treatment home remedies for cold sores There is no known cure for the herpes simplex virus. The virus will remain in the system and cause an outbreak in favorable conditions. You should keep in mind fever blisters are highly contagious and can spread to others. home remedies for cold sores In order to control home remedies for cold sores the symptoms and treating home remedies for cold sores blisters, you should follow home remedies for cold sores the home remedies fever blisters below. 1. During the early stages of fever blisters, apply ice on the sores. The cold causes deactivation of the virus and force it to return to its dormant stage. Therefore, home remedies for cold sores the minute you feel tingling, itching and pain around the lips and mouth, home remedies for cold sores start the application of ice. 2. Suppose fever blisters appear, you should apply used tea bag on the sores. Tea contains tannic acid which helps prevent the virus from further developing. Thus, stops the development of blisters and reduces the severity of the painful condition. Apply warm tea bags per hour for the rapid treatment of fever blisters. 3. Honey is supposed to be an effective cure for a fever blister. Apply honey on the fever blister regularly and you will find considerable reduction in wound size within a few days. 4. A change in diet can be a wise idea for the treatment of fever blisters. You should eat more foods containing vitamin B complex and folic acid. Avoid eating foods that are highly acidic and spicy with peanuts, chocolate, oatmeal, coffee, etc. and too salty foods should be avoided until the blisters are healed. 5. Aloe vera gel applied to the cold sore helps to reduce home remedies for cold sores pain and gives quick relief to the infected area. 6. You must include in your diet yogurt as it is very effective in the prevention of cold sores. The yogurt helps to stimulate the immune system, thus reducing the frequency of fever blister outbreak. 7. You should apply a paste of salt and toothpaste in the fever blister. This remedy has proven to be very useful in the treatment of fever blister. 8. If you are suffering from severe itching and tingling sensation, you should apply baking soda on cold sores. This will give you immediate relief. All you need to do is dip a clean cotton ball in a bowl of pasta made of baking soda with water and apply it on the mouth. Baking soda also helps in drying up of fever blisters quickly. These were some tips on how to treat fever blisters. You can visit your doctor who can prescribe medications and topical ointments, as a cure fever blister. Do not touch the bubbles frequently, as you may inadvertently transmit the infection to others. Also, avoid sharing cups, spoons, towels, napkins, with others when you have fever blisters. Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables as it will help strengthen the immune system. I hope the above remedies fever blister prove to be a worthwhile read for you.
2012 (15) January (14) Diabetes Diet Meal Plan Enema: How to Use an Enema Prevention of type 2 diabetes Hair Loss - Causes of loss of cape ... How to treat blisters Feb.

3 comments:



  1. Hello everybody I have been a victim of herpes virus for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in the knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday.This virus began to circulate throughout my body and I have been doing treatment from my doctor a few weeks ago, I came in search on the Internet to know if i could get information on the prevention of this virus, in my research I saw a testimony of someone who has been cured (hepatitis B and wart virus) by this man Dr Aluya and she also gave the email address of this man and advice we should contact him for any cure that it would be of great help, so I wrote to Dr. Aluya telling him about my herpes virus he told me not to worry that I was going to be healed !! hmm I never believed ,, well after all procedures and herbal medication given to me by this man a few weeks later I started experiencing changes over me and Dr Aluya assured me that I have been cured and i was ask to go for a medical test after a while I went to my doctor to confirm if I have finally be healed behold, it was true, and my friends my advice is, if you have this same problem or any other then you can email Dr Aluya via email (Dr.Aluyasolutiontemple2@gmail.com) or call him on +2349073364485.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had HERPES virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how DR Aire cured them from HERPES virus, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 9 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR Aire because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact DR Aire via drairehome@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2347036740271       2 diabetes cure
    3 ringing ear
    4 herpes cure
    5 warts cure
    6 HPV cure
    7 Hiv
    8 get your ex back
    9 pregnancy herbal medicine
    10 prostate enlargement
    11 Hepatitis B

    ReplyDelete