Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The application of pure essential oils on the skin is not recommended because ustionano and have no


After spending his childhood gingivitis and adolescence to fight with every means herpes sores that afflicted me with regularity and sfigurandomi gingivitis becoming gigantic lips, provandomi physically and psychologically, with the advent of turn "green" in my life I could not test many natural remedies that finally made me forget the traditional medicines gingivitis and the bad past experiences with this indebellabile virus. It has been many years since I realized that herpes is always manifested in certain special conditions, over time I learned to recognize them and use them as a means of prevention in the fight against the outburst of the virus. The latter is always manifested in terms of physical and mental stress, poor diet and the use of lip balms. So my knowledge about the human body, cures and natural medicines were zero, but now analyzing the situations gingivitis I was able to build a mental map of all the things that, alone or combined, I unleashed the rash. The earliest appearances of herpes were treated with acyclovir ointment, not having immediate effect, leaving me with herpes in full relief for more than a week, with all the problems of the case, both physical (burning, dryness, redness, discomfort , bleeding and crusting) and psychological, thinking only of going to school full vent and having to explain to everyone why I had the curious lips in those conditions, which was awesome. The factors gingivitis vent were always the same and due to: Stress: The body subjected to stress has a weakened immune system, as well as enough to cause the virus to wake up and vent. Food wrong: The acidification of the body due to a poor diet and predominantly acidic with very little fruits and vegetables created the ideal conditions for the virus to attack and cause the outburst in a body weak and stressed. Use lip balm and lip balms: Over time I noticed that about one or two days after applying lip balm, presented itself to me herpes, on time. I found that only some lip balm I create the outburst, those containing waxes. Apply on my lips microcrystalline wax, beeswax or vegetable waxes is equivalent to the appearance of herpes. From the day I only used to massage the lips with the only face cream during gingivitis application, thus avoiding the use of lip butters. The association waxes and herpes is unknown to me, I do not know the causes, and I will not dwell on this point, not having the information available, but based only on testing on my skin. Anyone with medical expertise can go into that if you have some useful information (and very welcome) on this reaction in the comments box.
/ ------------------ \ Taking care to keep under control these factors, I managed to hold off the cold in a very positive and long-lasting, but what to do if despite all precautions (not always possible to follow) the virus is not normal? Here's here that the world of herbal and natural medicine comes to help us, giving us the opportunity gingivitis to choose between several gingivitis remedies, all effective to treat and reverse the herpes so fast and painless. All of the methods that I am going to list are different but have the same purpose: to combat gingivitis herpes and prevent the outburst complete. Here we go:
The crystal of potassium alum is probably the quickest way I know to block the air vent herpes. Sometimes you just need a single application to block and reverse herpes without even giving him a chance to manifest itself fully, and then going to avoid visibility as stuck in the bud.
The discovery was accidental, I applied the wet crystal herpes in full relief, and leaving it to dry I noticed it was missing the burning characteristic of the eruption of the skin. Hours after the outburst that was starting was already regressive phase, blocked the cycle there was no appearance of bubbles and then scabs, brilliant.
The crystal should be applied wet after washing well with water lips with herpes in the initial phase, gingivitis apply and leave to dry well without wetting later. Repeat the treatment as many times as necessary. Do not wet his lips, as the film created by the crystal melts on the skin and does not allow his action against the spread of the virus.
The essential oils in general are excellent antibacterial skin, but their action spectrum is much broader than just antibacterial, because many of them have strong antiviral qualities gingivitis such as lavender and tea tree.
The application of pure essential oils on the skin is not recommended because ustionano and have no lasting effect, being very volatile. The glycerin in this case is perfect, being an excellent vector,

3 comments:

  1. Thank for Sharing Valuable Information

    SVA Organics is a leading supplier of Pure Essential Oils, carrier oils, herbal-extracts, usda certified essential oils, fragrance, floral absolutes and waxes. Shop our online collection now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An essential oil is completely without leaving a stain or residue Pure Essential Oils are also known fragrance of the plant from which it is derived. Essential Oils typically evaporate completely without leaving a stain or residue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete