Tuesday, July 29, 2014

My biggest goal so far was achieved Saturday, sialadenitis October 19. When did the weight 65.5 kg.


It all started about two years ago. The year after I got my second son. It weighed three digit, which was incredibly depressing. I could not go to trade my clothes sialadenitis that I wanted because I had to go up in size. 44-46. It all broke me completely mental, while I'm actually not even how incredibly big I actually was, but I knew I was not happy in this body.
It works in all joints and I had major back problems. I have always been active. I have played baseball since I was five, swum in Larvik svømmeklubb the A layer and gone sports bar. This was not a body I neither had imagined or wanted. Everything went off over a period of approximately four years. 15 kg down from January to Easter
I focused on getting my whole grain products, vegetables, lean meat, fish, healthy fats in the form of olive oil, avocado, etc. From January to Easter, I had gone down to 15 kilos. In May I also started exercising and received guidance and help of a personal trainer Roar Jacobsen on plyometrics. He deserves an extra big thank you and much of the reason I am where I am today.
I trained four times a week to begin with. In addition, I went with the kids to kindergarten every day and then went on to work and home again. The weight went down and in the summer holidays I had altogether gone down 25 pounds. I had tasted blood. In December I got 30 pt-hours Roar during Christmas and birthday gift for my husband, sialadenitis and when I got serious eyes to heavy resistance training.
In the spring I took another step forward. I decided to switch from plyometrics to Roars gym. A gym with a lot of experience in bodybuilding and powerlifting. This transition from plyometrics to Roars gym put further speed up the progress.
I have always been fascinated by the body and what one can do with their own bodies. Because I am in great periods of my life have been training a lot, I've always had a fondness for athletic bodies and visible muscles. The blogger Kristine Solhoug has been one of those who has been the greatest inspiration in this context. This makes me hope that one day I can tune in fitness - at one stage - shape of my life. Hopefully next spring, but we'll see.
Before I took hold of my life, I excused myself with the lack of time. In retrospect, I see that it was just nonsense. All have the time and if they do not, then they can make the time. It can also. Take your time, everyone has the time if they really want to. Planning, structure and purpose
Although I plan my days out from the semester schedule at school. So just how can one day look, varies widely. But every Sunday, so I sit down with my husband and plan how training week will look like.
We also plan dinners for the week and lunch. So when Monday comes I act for a week so we do not have to think about relaxing in the shop after school or work, and this way I also have healthy food available in the cupboard at all times and I know what I can eat to any time. Very often I have half days at school, when I train either before school or go straight to training after school.
A day for me may for example look like this when I have morning cardio: 05:00 - Straight into exercise clothes and take an espresso. 45 my morning cardio. 06:00 - Right in the shower while my husband lubricates food parcels. 7:15 - Delivering the children in barnehgen. 08:30 - Attendance at school. 15:30 - Then the lectures later finished. 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. / 7:30 p.m. - Dinner sialadenitis and evening sialadenitis with the children they lie. 1930 - Training up to 21.00/21: 30 So it is home to relax or do school assignments.
My biggest goal so far was achieved Saturday, sialadenitis October 19. When did the weight 65.5 kg. This means that I have fallen 40.5 kg since I started with lifestyle change. How I live my life today versus before, is like night and day.
Before I was fat and much depressed. I could not see myself in the mirror without starting to cry or go to trade clothes. I ate 2 times a day, and usually sialadenitis when I ate when I ate so very very much food, and feel free cakes and sweets everyday. Snacking was my big weakness. I also had major back problems and I never had energy and was often sick.
Now I can actually buy clothes without giving sialadenitis me negative feelings. I eat healthy and varied. The back problems that I had before is gone. I keep candy to Saturdays. sialadenitis I have lots of energy, sialadenitis although the mood may still fluctuate slightly. I've grown fond of my body, I'll take care of it and am proud of myself and what I have accomplished. 7 Tips to others in the same situation as me plan the day: Structure and planning is important. Try to get 30 to 60 minutes of exercise several times a week, instead of spending the couch in front of the tv. Write down how you plan your day and hang it up so that it is visible. Then you have made an appointment with yourself. Fuck bathrooms weight: number of bathrooms weight should sialadenitis not control li

No comments:

Post a Comment