Sunday, July 27, 2014

Search the blog Search eyebleach Latest comments Johnny on May Come, come June! Trude H on Easter M


I smile. Resting and smiles. Passing a mirror and smile. Looking back, smiling extra wide. Now it is not uncommon that I smile - I do look and often. Smiles are at times quite dull, pale and cautious. It is not difficult to see when the mold is bad. Other times it glow and life.
Today I've been to the dentist. Yay and hurray for that, I have exposed long - two years I think. When I came in the door I was reminded eyebleach why. I have actively suppressed the amount of sounds and light it is at a dentist's office. Radio on full blast in the waiting room. Ventilation Sounds, live and slurpesugelyder. Deep dung-dunglyd eyebleach from something that I do not know what is. But the sound is bad. Radio on the inside at the dentist, he is gentle, eyebleach effective, cash, speaks loud and clear; and he whistles. But turn off the radio when I ask for it. Updating customer card and wondering if I use any medication. Uh - yeah, I say - but I can not remember what they are called. Slightly embarrassing, of course, but I have to see his reaction, where I lie with a napkin around his neck and flood lighting of the eyes.
Quite honestly; I considered both sunglasses and earplugs. But when the sound of the sander comes from within not help stoppers. And I like to make eye contact with people. Zero hole, as expected, but the judgment of an ancient seal that is characterized by age wear (not the very pretty either) was as expected; it must be replaced. But it will be a while, I know. Right now it is quite unthinkable, shaky and hiss as I am after a short but very cozy celebration of the house's youngest yesterday, and prescription delivery at the pharmacy at the forefront of dentistry.
I get as usual praise for maintenance. He adds: - take it to you, it's not so common in this office! It makes me happy to hear it. I remember Fluoride entry but I went to primary school; common fluoride chicken in the classroom, thrills and moaning, queuing at the sink. The flavor ... I smile. And let my tongue glide over the smooth, slightly lopsided and fairly fine teeth. Because I intend to be 100 years and teeth, they must be included.
Reply
You are commenting using your Twitter account. (Log Out / Change)
Search the blog Search eyebleach Latest comments Johnny on May Come, come June! Trude H on Easter Madness Johnny on Easter Madness wood nymph on You can not possibly possess shame in life ... Mona on Easter Madness Trude H on Easter Madness Trude H on Easter Madness Johnny on Easter Madness Do you know by mail when a new blog post is out?
All these days Holiday eyebleach Shape and Color Photo Garden eyebleach Home Hobby Humor? Dog Cabin I read: Collective LP Food & Cakes ME Beach Uncategorized Professional Life Archives Select Month June 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011 August 2011 July 2011 June 2011 June 2009
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment