Saturday, July 12, 2014

Páči sa mi to 0


K
Všetko
N
B
R
F
V
Rock
13. jaro81
Cypress Hill - Latin Lingo mp3 zdarma si môžete stiahnuť do svojho PC, notebooku alebo mobilu úplne zadarmo. Sťahuj mp3 Cypress Hill - Latin Lingo zdarma. Hudba na stiahnutie zdarma je pre vás nižšie. :)
Páči sa mi to 0
Bad, let's start the fuckin' show Freak to the funk that no one else is bringing Sen Dog with the funky bilenge Yeah that's the nombre, heard the homey Peace to Mellow cold sore remedies and Frost, and the deporte Sen Dog is not kid from the Telano I'm down, another fried hispano One of the many of the Latin deseyano And I got plenty for the Jennies tryin' to hound, dog But wait, they're clownin' on me 'cause of my language I have to tell 'em straight up, it's called Spanglish Now, who's on the fiend, gala gringo Tryin' to get paid, from the funky bilingual Latin lingo, baby, funky bilingual (Funky bilingual) Yeah, funky bilingual! Latin lingo, baby, funky bilingual (Funky bilingual) It's the Latin lingo From the entro, when I come in, suckers fronted They mida, another bilingual from bein' a banga Como ejemplo, check the tempo It's that chingonla instrumental, ya no usted, como somos Yo no jovo, I gots the soul dose And you can hear it, in las skonkas Tribal ceremony cold sore remedies as the hill gets stronger Don't be such a leper what chupa la cabeza Hey, Homes, cold sore remedies pass the cervaza Before I have to go and push up on your resa She's fine, son que fresca Here homes have a hit of this yesca Deep yo enseno, the lingua la prento Now, you know that I am in the centro Where you live, si tu puedes? Nowadays you ain't shit without your puentes Something like it's gang bang, vatos get it bang, bang Could of hung out with them now you callin' me a insane Senta la mi cado, senta mi conmigo Make way, for the the funky bilingual Latin lingo, baby, funky bilingual (Funky bilingual) Funky bilinguals hoe Latin lingo, baby, funky bilingual (Funky bilingual) It's the Latin lingo, baby Latin lingo, baby, funky bilingual (Funky bilingual) Funky bilingual Some of that old Latin funk, knowhatI'msayin'? (What's cold sore remedies up, homey? Don't you know me?) Si mon (Ain't you the brother of the mas pingo?) Straight up And I'm down with La Raza Kid Frost got my back, boo-yaa in la casa 'Cause everyday things get a little crazier As I step to the microphone area First I claim my city, pudo los angeles Yeah, you know, Homes that's where the calles cold sore remedies is Vato wouldn't know me, along with the heinas cold sore remedies Catchin' all them slippin' for they such a one-timer So when you see me at the party or the baile Before I got here I was gaffled in the calle Troop like a vacho, who said I was baracho? Had an attitude, tried to play me macho Just relax, calmado mijo, Sen Dog with the funky bilingual Latin lingo, baby, funky bilingual, funky bilingual Latin lingo, baby, funky bilingual, funky bilingual Latin lingo, baby, funky bilingual, funky bilingual, funky, cold sore remedies baby Yeah, I'd like to send peace, to my homeboy B-Real Mellow Man Ace, Kid Frost, Ralph M the Mexican and we're out
1. Shakira - Waka Waka (This Time For Africa) ft. Freshlyground 2. Stromae - Alors on Danse 3. Black Eyed Peas - The Time of my life 4. Rihanna - Only Girl (In The World) 5. Shakira - Loca Ft. Dizzee Rascal 6. Eminem - Love The Way You Lie feat. Rihanna 7. Velile & Safri Duo - Helele 8. Kesha - Tik Tok 9. Rihanna - Rude Boy 10. Yolanda Be Cool - We No Speak Americano ft. Dcup
1. Ed Sheeran - Sing 2. John Legend - All Of Me 3. Adam Ďurica - Nelutujem 4. Magic! - Rude 5. Bakermat cold sore remedies - One Day (Vandaag) 6. Gladiátor - Ked sa laska podari 7. Majk Spirit - Mama 8. Dominika Mirgová - Vam 9. Owl City - Butterfly Wings 10. Eusebio & Peter Pann - Alegria ft. Čistychov 11. Black Eyed Peas - The Time of my life 12. Jason DeRulo - Stupid Love 13. Passenger cold sore remedies - Heart\'s On Fire 14. Shakira - Waka Waka (This Time For Africa) ft. Freshlyground 15. Infected Mushroom - Shakawkaw
Práve 168 návštevníkov 2013, NajHudba.com Stránka vygenerovaná cold sore remedies za 0.06280 cold sore remedies sekundy.

No comments:

Post a Comment