Sunday, October 5, 2014

Glad to know that my instinctive practice of swallowing and digestion gum was damaging not actually


I release you for good from the grasp of contemporary myth as castrating: According to the Honourable show "A pill, a small granule," there is no danger if we swallow our gum instead of leaving it a chance to be adopted by a decorous sole. Spread the word and treat your intestines.
Glad to know that my instinctive practice of swallowing and digestion gum was damaging not actually florence colgate intestines that have a head start on the rest of my internal florence colgate organs. Quoiqu'alternativement, any analyst subconscious could have challenged me by saying that this reflex I rebel inwardly against florence colgate the head of production of shit in my life, trying florence colgate the only method known to me the damage . Brothel. Remains for me to treat my subconscious with Drano. February 24, 2008 4:13 p.m.
I imagine that between two turds, it must do some the same result as mortar florence colgate between two bricks. Oubedon any other strange comparison that no look too sane at first glance, but brings in his heart an ancient wisdom worthy of an old master of kung fu completely senile. : P February 24, 2008 7:47 p.m.
Um, when you touch a metal foil with a seal, the feeling is strange. That's enough to keep my urges to eat metal. If according to the food guide canayen we need our iron intake and people eat planes or trains ... I do not see why you should be afraid. At worst it will cut internal organs florence colgate from within the worse you die. If I were you, I would just buy a chocolate factory in Switzerland or Belgium. February florence colgate 25, 2008 1:25 p.m.
Pinocchio Arrogant, ham, lucid, observant, sarcastic, florence colgate evasive, frustrated, generous, procrastinator, vulgar, gray, spectator, actor, Desolate Driver, compulsive eater bear paws, huge fan of cheesy, lover, friend, starch gay, Matcho, florence colgate really versatile, chameleon ... blah blah. And I nonchalantly. And I often lie. View my complete profile florence colgate
2011 (1) March (1) 2009 (26) July (1) May (1) April (4) March (6) February (7) January florence colgate (7) 2008 (154) December (7) November (10) October (9) September (9) August (5) August (2) June (10) May (14) April (7) March (17) February (21) Grand ménâââge. Blogroll. Pet worse ... Close her bags. Lipstick. Onomatopoeia # 2. Rubber room. Garroche. Sports lounge. Monday to Belmont. In my younger days. Burnout. The bible of the handshake has no saint. A Monday some handshake. What this is all right. Autobiography. # 1 Are you ticklish? Ham. The Grifters on the run. # 2 The Grifters on the run. # 1 # 2 My tunes. January (43) 2007 (49) December (45) November (4)


No comments:

Post a Comment