Tuesday, September 30, 2014

114 Responses stimorol

SCOOP. The plane of Malaysia Airlines was swallowed by a giant UFO | Allain Jules
ADDENDUM (May 29, 2014, 4:14 p.m.): Nearly three months after the disappearance of flight MH370 Malaysia Airlines, no tangible trace of the plane carrying 239 people has been found despite intensive searches in the Indian Ocean. Investigators now believe the sounds stimorol detected in April in the southern Indian Ocean are not from the black boxes of the Boeing 777 disappeared March 8 shortly after taking off from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. stimorol For us, as we said on March 11, this aircraft has indeed been swallowed by a giant UFO. You doubt ???
This is the mystery solved in a drama in the clouds. The plane would never crash, contrary to all the claims of the press. And despite all the technical means in place, including portable geolocation passengers, nothing works. The aircraft simply vanished from the face of the globe, and headed ... .Heu, we do not know!
The information comes from falling. It's stimorol sad for the passengers and their families. For Malaysia as well as China, the two countries that had more people in this flight MH370 Boeing 777 Malaysia Airlines. As a reminder, four French from the same family was among them. While the terrorist track is completely removed, no objects on the device has been seen anywhere, and the location-based mobile phones of passengers failed, need I say more?
Beijing TV channel has previously claimed that the parent of a passenger had managed to call him, but he could not hear anything and finally the call was over in a few seconds. According to China.org.cn site, 19 families have testified in a joint statement that when they call their missing relatives, phones ring in empty before moving on messaging.
114 Responses stimorol "SCOOP. The plane of Malaysia Airlines was swallowed by a giant UFO "
blade
I saw a small craft (UFO, I do not know, not very well seen), spray the plane ... just. it's all gone. why, I do not know. I'm just telling you what I saw. that's it. friendly stone
Hello, nice to all families of terrestrial appeal extras? Why take a plane while the earth waiting for? So pourkoi be content with little while that there was more than one billion human beings? I do not believe but a good diversion from reality there so many island to land and transformed by hiding against Hopefully that no passenger died
blade
god is who? Notwithstanding any correction that I can wear, I wear, I do not know yet who is god ... are we really ready to understand the concept of god? ....
I saw one morning an alien sunbathing in my microwave oven, I waited for him to finish my warm milk. finally he purred and made me a massage, Estelle, like T as ethe but Estelle is a bit odd, it must surely booze
kraftwerk
March 14, 2014 @ 20:33
hi everyone I would really like to be the AND because I'm stimorol a fan to kind of stuff but hey have to be realistic as well ... Anyway the ^^ must act quickly to go to http: // www. tomnod.com/nod/challenge/malaysiaairsar2014/map/401396 not know yet if it is to help find the plane. ps: dsl for faults if I do.
stop with your fantasy of ET lol this is huge bullshit. I might leave more than a hole spatio - temporal and kind little gray men is simply the evolution of our species I know 10,000 years. And suddenly, technologies come of our future and not a planet in ^^ nuts. For the greatest strength of the man, it is his imagination. We think and create. We believe that these things exist, whereas this is done by searching his things to our imagination, that we end up creating them. And please, do me the talk about God and crap like that.
your photos are all hoaxes as we can see blurred picture (just a white trail ... and a point at the end that can be red, blue or green depending on the quality of your laptop stimorol or your camera). Must not think that a single engineer invented the airplane, at the time there were several models (different forms and mechanisms) that were experi

No comments:

Post a Comment