Monday, September 15, 2014

Maggie, I think I wrote it to you already, but to repeat: how you will be in Pisa, the Mandatory fa


... That, in accordance with the provisions of the Act of February 4, 1994 COPYRIGHT AND RELATED RIGHTS (DZ.U.nr 24, pos. 83) it is forbidden to copy and distribute the images contained on this blog without the knowledge and consent of the author!
Calabrian dinner served yesterday - and although rarely been eating fried foods, this time my husband definitely grabbed the pan and bottle of oil, pulled out of the fridge before cooked potatoes and try flashing prepared gingival hyperplasia one of their favorite delicacies: "crocchette di patate". It's kind of potato croquettes, stuffed and fried mozzarella traditionally gingival hyperplasia deep-fat. They usually have an oblong shape, but can also be circular (as seen in the picture, Calabrian chose an oval form). Often make them as "antipasto", but in larger quantities can also easily replace the main meal. My observation is that it is always better to prepare more "crocchette" gingival hyperplasia because everyone takes helpings ... Simple and delicious dish; calories, yes, but once a while you need to give yourself a dispensation, right? :)
2 eggs
Mozzarella gingival hyperplasia cut into pieces. Mash the potatoes with a fork, stir in egg, parsley and shredded parmesan cheese, season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Formed on the palm fritters with weight placed on the center gingival hyperplasia piece of mozzarella and form balls (if weight is not sticky as well, you can add it to bread crumbs). First coat in the egg (rozbełtanym with a little milk, seasoned with salt and pepper to taste), then in the breadcrumbs. Fry in deep oil until crocchette nicely browned on each side. Serve hot.
oh wyprzedzilas me girl:-))) Your spouse gingival hyperplasia and properly. For me call themselves panzarotti. To the center gives too finely chopped salame napoletano.W also are oblong shaped. Pride, pride, pride. I am doing a very large quantities and later mroze.pozniej as he found:-) Regards. atina Says: November 17th, 2011 16:18
Maggie, I think I wrote it to you already, but to repeat: how you will be in Pisa, the Mandatory fall into the visit! To embark on Cie croquettes, and what :) Cozerka such dish is as he found the pampering :) As for freezing, I mentioned Anthony, I'm also so sometimes I do. Freezing before frying. And sometimes, as I do not feel like frying, then extract the frozen gingival hyperplasia crochette of the freezer, let them thaw a little, laid on a baking sheet and intercede in the preheated gingival hyperplasia oven. These also are good, and have no less fat content, although the traditional fried are the best :) Anthony, no Who has not heard about the famous panzarotti napoletani !? :) Version of salame gingival hyperplasia ever I was trying, but I imagine myself that taste divine. And by the way, you have some recipe for Zeppole? I used them I was trying to do - defeat for the whole line :) Atino, this stretching mozzarella is the greatest temptation, she makes requests gingival hyperplasia of August still good measure :) Majano, as imagined you licking the screen ... :) Honey, better off alone Potato also prepare special and demolish any amount :) Slodkoslona as Calabrian says, mozzarella krokiecikach must be - and how it does not exist, the whole dish loses charm :) Girls, I greet you very, very welcome! anthony Says: November 18th, 2011 15:25
cozerko, as he writes Konsti, gingival hyperplasia frozen after opanierowaniu before frying. Then they must be some thaw completely, but that is Konsti explained. Konsti me as I no longer even in the microwave Pieke:-) but the best of the best are fried. We mostly are given up in the company of other fried delicacies, or balls of rice, of fried dough, and fried polenta. So I do a little of everything in batches and later gives it together. You mean Zeppole St. Joseph? Fried or out of the oven? I myself have not I was making them, but I recommend you to measure your Rimmel of Gennarino. Once I saw and everybody was there rave about it. Its provisions are satysfakja gwarantowana.Jesli find him a symlink. :-) Konsti gingival hyperplasia Says: November 18th, 2011 17:14
Anthony, thanks for the advice, I found a recipe already: http://www.gennarino.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=13875 see what this time I will be able to produce ...;) Yours sincerely. Pinos Says: November 19th, 2011 18:22
Oh, Pinos, definitely has a mass of other skills :) My husband is only selectively cooking your favorite dishes, the rest does not tick, eg cakes. Never bake ... Cheers! Edith Says: November 21, 2011 21:36
When I cook, sing around it: "... and the devil do not guess what I have in a pot on the bottom ..." :) "Apparecchiamo?" or "been covering the table?". Question incident before each meal: light, natural gingival hyperplasia phrase that fits like a glove to the culinary workbook ... For 10 years I have lived in Italy, once in Florence, now in Pisa (and by the way: believe it or not, despite all the miracles Tuscan and so miss my Warsaw). In Tuscany I met my husband, wier

No comments:

Post a Comment