Wednesday, September 3, 2014

% D bloggers like this:


A week ago I promised to post here a bit 'of materials ... as always I have a lot of ideas and life continues to be imperfect malabar ... But if you already have the book "New maybe," we found the fragment dedicated to business video - How about watch a short film? By train ... Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-mwrDVYA3U
The train is very nice and comfortable, but I'm curious to know how much is the ticket. During my last stay in Italy I took the train from Milan to Venice and I paid 40 Euros (second class). The trip lasted three hours. The train is called White Arrow and it's like our first class intercity in Poland. Once I took the train from Venice to Bologna Freccia Rossa (the last stop in Rome) and I paid 30 euro. That train was similar to that seen in the film.
True, the tickets are not too cheap for the pockets of the Poles ... the second-class ticket, base, for example, from Venice to Bologna costs 30 euro. The cheap ticket costs 19 euro, but often when we go to the ticket counter, the cheap seats are sold out and we only sell tickets "base", then the most expensive ... Thank you for the description, a curiosity about the "Frecce-colors", next to Red Arrow and Arrow Bianca is also Frecciargento:) ...
Connecting malabar to% s
Najnowsze Komentarze Wojtek on What I usually do during ... on Basia What I usually do during ... on Wojtek What I usually do during ... Vera on What I usually do during ... on ifotalia typical day Robbie malabar ...
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment