Thursday, September 11, 2014

... Looking at the pictures on the image consists of applying a ton of cosmetics, arranging the hai

Fashion style, not the tag.
It would seem that the days of blindly following brands and trends behind me. Period "Dynasty" and "Fashion for success" hants remember with fondness, but without regret. Today there is comfort, creativity, idea for yourself and originality. In a word, style or ... image. So at least I have to walk up. Therefore, the whole time I discover. Looking. I'm playing. I treat fashion with a smile. I am extremely surprised when someone for whom dealing with fashion is a profession, narrows the world of the human imagination to labels or worse criticism devoid of logic. I have the impression hants that, according to these people, just wearing the big fashion houses designs or creations straight from the prom costume can look good. You can feel confident? You may feel hot? You can feel ... well, just how? Because, the longer I look at this attitude, the more the most appropriate word becomes a "slave". "Slave" trends. "Slave" brands. The unfortunate thing. Boredom to power. Dear style and sense of fashion, do not dress with Harrods for wages whole family. Well, unless someone is inspired by the 80s cult object - Barbie doll. I fortunately this stage and jumped over more than ever appreciate the self-expression through style. And my style is comfort, courage, and sometimes a pinch of eclecticism. Working hard ... At the bottom of the gallery backstagowych taken during the session to LaMody in Krakow. About the project will write in the next news. And, while wholeheartedly thank Bianca for helping with the pictures, the team for their support hants and professionalism, Veronica's effects.
Absolutely hants not consider myself an expert fashion. Much closer to my cosmetics like fashion, but I like your style. We have a similar taste but not in any issue. Although I agree with you 100% that you do not need to wear do not know how expensive clothes to look good. I greet
ms says:
Agree. I think I know who drink :) In my humble opinion, does not always mean good style tag. Big fashion houses also happen to let something nasty (about tastes do not discuss) but some people believe that something is from Dolce and another banana or it has to be hit. I like your style and the fact that you choose things that make you feel good itself. Regards!
Hi, I also agree with the words of Mai, the mother is not the most important. The basis is to be in harmony with itself sobą.Ubiór must interact hants with our personality. Congratulations on the new project, I wish to dynamically rozwijał.Za me a hard time, I hope that it will be only lepiej.Wszystkim good health.
Viola writes:
I support the opinion that the label is not a fashion! I know people who buy their clothes due at the tag and did not even matter to them whether the clothes they look good. I personally can not stand styling complex with tags lying on the price tag! I see this lack of creativity, but only blind 'removal' ready-made with fashion shows. recently with my band were preparing hants a show for a designer. preparation for the commencement of the project hants bore fruit thread-difference between style, the holder of style and being fashionable, which is tracking the latest trends in fashion. I heard some nice reviews. style is something personal, his is a person who is able to combine styles, tags, combination of old and new, vintage hants np.spodnica with cool shoes from the latest collection hants VB. Person fashionable for us-as it turned out-slave fashion, someone who keeps track of what jet here and now, current trends, colors, etc.. And this really fashion to breath us freedom, and not require the trends have, which you must keep track of every season ...
Madam May, just a blade of criticism of Ms. outfit or style and is not able to leave you this without comment. Surely this lady is spreading theories of constructive criticism, being the same face one another ......... marki.Poleca lady and persuades them to buy, this is expressed the "freedom" hants ?????? for some time because I do not understand completely devoid of logic express yourself ...... ..Pani Horodyńska said what he thought hants and he is entitled to, and not suggesting you do not impose specific names, companies or expensive clothing famous fashion houses ... ..ja somehow do not associate it with any brand, and unfortunately it Pania . I'm confused in August also on what is your expert, because I have the impression that the next phase of the moon from something else. Unfortunately blows terrible hypocrisy, and to think that once I gave in August fooled hants ............ ..
... Looking at the pictures on the image consists of applying a ton of cosmetics, arranging the hair (oh no, not alone, with the help of the so-called. Stylists), sulky pass, wear over and over and everything necklace with logo szanel and ... sexy breast exposure
Log in to Reply
Log in to Reply
January 6th, 2013 at 20:26
Usually agree with you, Mr.

No comments:

Post a Comment