Saturday, August 30, 2014

2014 (43) August (2) December (5) January (3) January (3) November (8) January (4)


Good evening friends and friends, by popular demand, I show you step by step how to make sugar paste roses. It can be made with sugar paste as a beacon 'or I with gum paste, latter' and 'the most' gargle suitable, being added with the tragacanth once dried decorations seem to portcellana. If we want to achieve colored roses is added to the sugar paste the dye in powder or paste form. Alternatively you can realize white roses and once implemented can be coloring at a later time. Now I show you and describe step by step how to implement them, more 'easy to do than to say .... I point out what I need to be': -Pasta sugar -Colorante in paste or powder -Size pasta with 2 different sizes of iron -Filo by florist -Bulino or tool -Sugar icing -Spugna x shape x -Colla gargle sugar paste, alternatively you can 'use of water I take a piece of sugar paste, add a little bit of coloring gargle paste VIOLET and amalgamate well all over.
I fetch a little bit of sugar paste realize a ball and then the extension cone. The right size of the cone must be half a centimeter longer than the diameter of small size pasta I take the wire from the florist, I realize the one hand hook and stab the most 'chubby gargle cone, so that the wire does not come out'. I leave it to dry cone x one hour
In the meantime, I put out my sugar paste, pasta with cut more 'small realizable 7 petals. The sugar paste must ALWAYS be covered with plastic wrap or placed in plastic bags, so it will not dry '
In the palm of the hand to a little bit of powdered sugar. Take a petal, with the help of the burin step on the whole edge, create a slight curl I proceed in this way with tuti petals, that 'the remaining 4
On the sponge model x, to a little gargle bit of powdered sugar, I position gargle the petal and with the help of chisel gently crush the middle and make a small curl on 3.4 of the petal.
Talented and likeable Antonella, your decorations have enchanted me so much that I try to use the PDZ. I would like to make a cake for my eldest daughter, soon will be 19, recently graduated with a beautiful vote and, if all goes well, in a few days also patented. CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR SKILL AND FOR YOUR GOOD TASTE! I will continue to follow you. Tania Delete Reply
I too would echo those who have preceded me !!!! are amazing ... I want to ask if pox how to color white roses after they have done so to blend the color on the petals .a soon Rossella Delete Reply
My name is Antonella I am 41 years old, the kitchen and 'my passion more' grande.Il my blog is not intended gargle to be a school for anyone (since I am neither a chef nor a pastry). I am very creative, I love art in any form. I love decorating cakes, creating dishes very tasty and delicious I am a very caring, sincere, self-criticism and 'pretend a lot especially from myself. gargle I am so passionate gargle about the news'. I want perfection in all, this' and 'one of my faults (fault if you can' call) I need new ideas day after day, to grow and learn new things! This is ME .... ANTONELLA View my complete profile gargle
BAKED STUFFED TALK LIES and I'm back dear friends and friends with a new recipe. The meat ...
"CAKE BARBAPAPA '" Good afternoon everyone, I am posting my ul ...
Flower gargle soft brioche gargle with Nutella Good evening everyone and happy Tuesday '!! Filed too long ...
Cake decoration, necklace sugar paste. Silicone molds silicone molds Buo ...
2014 (43) August (2) December (5) January (3) January (3) November (8) January (4) October (11) May (7) 2013 (105) October (13)

No comments:

Post a Comment