Sunday, August 24, 2014

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)


Hello girls here we go again with a new tutorial a bit 'crazy but still wearable :) I would say those who know that happened to me the day I decided to wear makeup so: P Anyway, here you are a make-up from all pink which I hope more than anything else you can take a cue :)

And here's the alternative: a fine make-up I then decided to try to give a break of color by adding a hint of orange afta eye shadow to the center of the eyelid and I have to say that the result was not bad, gave a beautiful light to the eye :) Here it is;)
ESSENCE pigments No. 11-Cotton candy
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Lisa Hello to all :) My name is Lisa, I'm 19 years old and I love everything that is pink. My biggest passion is makeup and my goal is to improve myself more and more. I am looking for advice and why not, to meet people with the same passion. A big kiss :) View my complete profile
2014 (34) December (4) September (6) Make up n 21 - A night in turquoise Make up n 20 - My everyday make up (summer edition ... Make up No. 19 to Make Bubble gum up n 18 - Bikini inspired Review Eyelid Primer Elf Make up n 17 - Dark lady March (7) March (7) October afta (10)


2 comments:

  1. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. https://livetechguide.com/what-is-runtime-broker/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have got a fantastic weblog here! want to make some invite posts on my small blog? ambbet

    ReplyDelete