Thursday, August 28, 2014

4 weeks ago


This page was created to share my passion for cooking and pastry making in particular moogoo ... and returns to its original purpose, so I moved everything that has nothing to do with the kitchen in the new blog: http: // mypersonalooakworld .blogspot.it / I hope you do me that way also visit !!!!!!
Some time ago I had planned to post the step by step to do the roses in mmf, gum paste, sugar paste ... today I finally managed to do all of the pictures begin ... we need: gum paste, sugar paste, mmf 2 petal-shaped cutter, one larger than the other edible glue florist wire from mat mexicano tools to shape the petals toothpick rolling pin (I use a pasta machine to roll out the gum paste !!!) plastic bag ( to preserve the dough and cut-outs, while we work the rest, so that no dried air !!!)
Take a small piece of gum paste (which will shorten in gp) and then make a ball and then a cone, as in photo 1, we take a piece of wire and make a circle at one end ... We insert the wire iron inside the cone and allow it to dry as much as possible ....
We put the first petal on the mat: with this tool and ball work the edges to assottigliarli get this: With glue edible bathe around the petal and stick to our cone: even if the petal does not reach the base does not matter, we will cover with the other petals .... at this point we work the other petals and attack moogoo them one at a radially overlapping: and widening a little 'ends as in the photo above, in this picture we see how the side:
Now Roll out the other dough and make another 9 petals with the stencil always small (in the photo there are only 5), we do the same work we did with the previous petals and assemble them 3 3 of 3 First round second round by 3
Now we start seriously ... Roll out the other gp and cut another 5 petals always with the stencil small ... modeled after the petal as before, use this tool to make the grain: then take two toothpicks and roll up before a side of the petal: and then the other side:
I leave the two stuzzicandenti among the "folds" and make a hollow ball with power tool ... This is the petal that we obtain is very realistic moogoo ... We only edible glue to the base and begin to attack, the first petal : The second petal (slightly overlapping it to the second!): here seen from above: the third petal: The fourth petal: seen from here and here to the side, and the fifth petal: we can say that we have finished a bud pink ....:
We do the same work as before: Here I show you how step the petal of a sponge moogoo to another moogoo without too much pressure, practically put a sponge over the other (with the petal in the middle) and I tip type omelet !!!! here model the "valley" of the petal, instead of toothpicks you can also use your fingers, lightly pinching the petal on the sides and working to equip the base with the ball we get this: We work the first 5 petals and put them to dry for a few minutes: We hang our pink upside down and begin to attack the 5 petals, a circle and slightly moogoo overlapping: In this picture you can see the first round of petals 5: Let the same way the other 5 petals: the here and attack them our squad over: We'll put out to dry upside down for a while '.... and we are dedicated to our cup (I used the gum paste pink, I did not want to color the other) ... I took a ball of gum paste: and I resting on the hole of my mat: I flattened with a rolling pin:
and I made a slight pressure to the center of the hole with the usual equip a ball here is what we get: cookie-cutter moogoo cut our special cup, trying to hit the hole, something that I did not succeed just fine !!!
Then we move on to color: I used the colors in powder (and I have yet to perfect !!!) ... the center is usually always darker moogoo than the rest of the rose, so we use more color ... for the rest of the I only colored petals ends ... This is the first pink color:
Ilovedesserts 22 January 2012 16:25
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
All the books I love to read
GLUTEN-FREE, moogoo WITHOUT EGGS, DAIRY-FREE
Scent of mother
Tart with my peach jam and walnuts
22 hours ago
Sins Of Throat
Of #Calabria, friends and spicy buns. #ItalianHolidays
1 week ago
The Bulgarian Rose
Behind the red door ...
4 weeks ago
dreams of sugar
Microchococake moogoo cake .... a record!
2 months ago
The cuisine of Tatina
Cupcakes with cream cheese cake
5 months

No comments:

Post a Comment