Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hello Claudio example of the cabinet fits me like a glove! A few weeks ago I noticed the fact, and


"This morning I had once more the certainty that people, including myself, are" automatic ", that responses to events are often out of our control real, and in most cases even we realize that our operation: stimulus / response. Others that "free will" or choices! "
I could bet that in most cases it is always the same.
Above I brought examples odol stupid if you want, but imagine how some unconscious choices, far more important areas of our lives, that influence can have on us and our future. Often before the same event, instead of "act", we "re-act" in the same way and automatically, and in most cases, not even realizing it. I believe that change and our growth instead pass from conscious choices, otherwise it is a constant push and pull of our experiences. Certainly it is not always easy to decide consciously, I know.
Sometimes, however, very little would be enough, maybe deciding voluntarily to change every time, the area where the change in the gym or where to park our car, or any other simple habit that we have.
Starting odol from small choices, and beginning to pay attention to what you do, your mind expands, comes out of the comfort zone and trains to make informed decisions, even on those important areas of your life that you will certainly live better and to avoid the usual mistakes.
Believe me I know well that it is not easy, but I think it is really worthwhile to do it, or try to do, in order to truly become a bit 'more aware of what they really want, and maybe even a little' more free. See you soon
Hello Claudio example of the cabinet fits me like a glove! A few weeks ago I noticed the fact, and I try to make different choices, but while they are distracted, for example, to the cell or talk with other people, I find myself to put my clothes in the locker 135 !! Thanks as always x your explanations and questions to grow! Big Hello to you soon
Hello Robert, thanks for the comment. Unfortunately, it often happens to be distracted, and it is in those moments that the habit takes soppravvento, but the fact of realizing it is the first step to becoming cosapevoli of what we want. Claudio soon
Hello Claudio, nice reflection, interesting ... You know I never stopped to look at my habits in this respect! Truly a good starting point. Sometimes I thought the contrary, they are curious and always the same things bore me, but I had never looked at from your point. And you're right! Without a thing once we get used right away, and for "laziness" we behave in the same way, until the case or boredom or some other event does not shift our focus. And 'the case of consciously begin to take over the reins! Thank you.
Hello Claudio. Mammamiacomeèvero! :) Insert the autopilot so often that we do not realize, and what we think is action, it is instead a RE-ACTION! Really this acute reflection! And that's nice to know that just change one small thing to make change "magically" even more! how to say: everything is connected! It 's like a small change to become the key to the problem to unravel. I like it .... I like it very much! :)
Hello Carla, who pleased the comment of a Coach like you on my blog! :) Yeah, sometimes you just really change a few details and everything changes, perhaps because, as you underline: "everything is connected" ... Thank you so much comment. Claudio soon


No comments:

Post a Comment