Saturday, August 23, 2014

4 months ago


This page was created to share my passion for cooking and pastry making in particular ... and returns to its original purpose, so I moved everything that has nothing to do with the kitchen in the new blog: http: // mypersonalooakworld .blogspot.it / I hope you do me that way also visit !!!!!!
Yesterday I finally got the books so much expected, between which there is "The internation school of sugarcraft" ... and just from this book I copied the "method" to make CARNATIONS and I must say I am very satisfied with the result. .. this post is intended as a step by step for those who want to try their hand in the creation of this flower, so it will be full of photos !!! ... I begin by telling you that to make these flowers I used: 2 parts gum paste (soon post the !!! recipe) and 1 part mmf ... I worked fine the two masses, and I let it rest for a couple of hours before starting to work ... We need: 2 bordered round molds (one of the largest 'else) sonicare 1 round mold smooth sonicare (smaller than the other two) ... do not worry though I do not know the words to' explain very well later there are pictures !!! rolling pin or toothpick toothpick best kebabs from florists wire pliers to cut edible sonicare glue (soon post the recipe !!!) or egg white or plain water food coloring agents and pure alcohol brushes of various sizes proceed: Let's take a little pasta to time and heat them in your hands ... the work surface sonicare dusted with cornstarch to prevent sticking ... Roll out thin and thin with the help of the rolling pin to catch a glimpse of the work plan ... We take the small edged cutter and cut the dough:
Cut one side of our "swag", like this: and very gently try to spread it so as to create a straight line, do not worry about the bends, will be the hallmark of our flower:
We did our first round ... we can stop here if we're going to create the flower buds ... for a more "blossomed" we must continue sonicare in the same way, except that we will use one cutter bigger ... Here are the photos: ::
do in order to make a straight line, so the folds dovrapponedno: fac this is the view on the other side take the first part of the flower and turn around our "swag" trying to do more "wrinkles" ... We finished our carnation ... we do it dry and proceed to the coloring (if you want !!!) I used the dye pearlescent powder that I diliuto sonicare in a very pure alcohol and a small brush I blended the edges ... then only with the green dye I made the cup ...
TO CONTACT ME
IN THE KITCHEN sonicare TOOLS AND Caccavelli sonicare
Cooking for the intolerant
ASK ME IF I AM HAPPY #dinoitre
2 days ago
Mint and Chocolate
My Fashion Camera Bag ... a bit 'of my own!
1 week ago
Snuggle up with cream
Wedding cake
3 weeks ago
mint and licorice
Did you know ...
1 month ago
Muffins, cookies and other messes sonicare
Paella marinara
4 months ago
A world of sweetness
Happy 2014 !!!
8 months ago
The Cupcake
1 year ago
The sweet creations by Michela sonicare
I'm back. Today, bread and salami, tomorrow ... is online
2 years ago
Updates of 2012
2 years ago
Courses decoration 8/9/10 April 2010
3 years ago


No comments:

Post a Comment