Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I pulled the gum paste with the dough pulls the notch # 2 so as to be all the same thickness, with


I never tire of repeating that for this type of decoration is important to use the gum paste, dries quickly and becomes the white stripes very hard is almost certain that the work done takes the normal sugar paste that contains glucose the white stripes may not hold the retains' humidity so even if it appears dry on the surface in reality it is not, I speak from experience there is nothing worse than meet the job done more pezzi..Fatta this premise the white stripes step explanations :))
I pulled the gum paste with the dough pulls the notch # 2 so as to be all the same thickness, with the help of pattern for gingerbread houses in shrunken, and a knife I cut out all the pieces.
then with the help of a boxcutter and a bit of patience vertical ones, I made it dry for 24 hours, I shaded facades and the sidewalls first dye powder ivory, then with the help of a flat brush with the color ruby.
Cranberry 02/01/11 24:21
Hello Francesca, I'm your new supporter and I can tell you ??? Simply amazing the house (my daughter already wants one) and also the blog !!! I'll be back to see you. Happy 2011 Gianni;) Delete Reply
no question, all clear as always! seen it done by yourself seems a walk: D But I have to admit that the right products and tools help a lot, as well as a strong imagination. Good as always, the new year has improved if you can more kisses: X Delete Reply
Cambry have a lot of dexterity are sure you will not have problems to reproduce !! Happy 2011 full of beautiful things !! : - * Hello Gianni the white stripes welcome !! The daughters are always settle :)) Thank you for signing added between my supporters and I'm glad if every time you will spend here, I wish you a happy and peaceful the white stripes 2011! Francesca and Barbara Thanks: - * Sonia, the attezzini are indispensable help much, only in your mind you do not go that far :)) Kisses: X Delete Reply
Francesca hello, nice to meet you, thanks for coming to me your wonderful blog and beautiful! I added with pleasure and eti I put it in the blog roll so you do not lose !! Happy New Year dear Kisses Anna Delete Reply
Hello Francesca sas me that is just what I'm looking to do some things for the birthday of my grandson. I did not know the gum paste. I knew that I would need to become your advocate. Delete Reply
Dana, Maria61, Marifra, Anna, Simon, Barbara, thank you !! : - * Leda, then it's time to try! The manual is trying, no born and learned how to cook, but it does take the passion and everything becomes easier. Valerio I'm glad that you find my post helpful, the gum paste is a must try! Thank you so much to all / i for the kind comments expect to see your work: D I wish you a Merry 2011.Baci scattered: x Delete Reply
But how nice your blog! I found out now and already I love it! You are really good, can not be defined only your cakes ... they are works of art! I'll come to see you to make my eyes ...! a hug, Sara Delete the white stripes Reply
Really beautiful and perfect in every detail. I also wanted to start using the gum paste for a few decoration. Seeing some use in broadcast television, I noticed that is easily shaped, especially if you want to make the characters. I'll watch your recipe to begin with. Kisses Delete Reply
Hello Sara welcome, thanks for the compliments! I do not know if what I do is art (that big word help !!) I put all of myself into what I do and I love it. I hope you'll come back again to see me. Sar @, Natalia, Sandra thanks !! : - * Delete Reply
I came to your blog by chance ... it's great ... and you're fresh and simple, congratulations, it's not all! I join you immediately to your blog and I post in my blogroll! Hello Lori. Delete Reply
Hello Francesca, I still get the colmplimenti for your beautiful cake !!!!! You are truly an artist !!!!! I allowed myself to put the link of your blog on my board, if I did something I should not, it will be immediately removed !! I'll give you lots of good wishes for the New Year !!!! Lorena Delete Reply
Hello Lori welcome, thanks for the fresh and simple the white stripes !! I sell now to peek your blog. Hello Lena'm glad you went to see me, of course you can put a link to my blog replacement with pleasure the kindness! Kisses Delete Reply
But take my curiosity: have you ever made a "fin" Sardinian with these ingredients? Because in Germany I think it would be successful ... You're very good, really. Sabrine Delete Reply
Hello Sabrine thanks and welcome! no I've never tried it but it would be nice, I have many projects to even make a pair in costume Sardo ... we will see ... I have many ideas should also realize them! Delete Reply

No comments:

Post a Comment