Sunday, August 10, 2014

74.6 / 73 kg thigh (D): (18.2) 6 1.5 / (21.3) /(22.4)61 61 cm PERIOD (D) (18.2) 29 / (21.3) tooth w


- Get up to 64 kilograms - an interval of 12.5 km on the TEK-u Troika DONE - DM elapse women's race preparation by - pass 10 Night-time OPRAVJENO - an interval of at least Marathon - ride the D-8 DONE - Climb the Seven Triglav Lakes
Principle ..... because I have this day represented a little more work but I think that this will mean a little sweeping around the house, but a little twigs probrati, I imagined it, so I landed on the roof. Yep you read it right, I landed on the roof. As long as I have this opportunity and a privilege to be able to offer its neighborhood assistance and sky punished for this, I of course offered their physical and motor skills. This meant full of equipment and quickly with a hammer on the roof nailing nails. tooth whitening This (jap we were super hardworking) is followed tooth whitening by a laying of tiles. Suma sumarum right arm because of me pounding nails hurt to die, what are some of my hand trembles (hahahaha still almost glass hard I caught), I have a big bruise on his left leg because tooth whitening apparently I was struck in a lajšto and sore feet because of this because I stood in an impossible pose on the roof. It's funny to me was the fact that I got a question today or go on a bike. HHHHHMMMM is no place on the scales. The roof I walked about 30 times, kneeling, standing, crouch, I hammered nails. Then I passed tooth whitening by at least 3 tiles up to the roof, and then pound raise roof over your head. Do you think it should be today or fitness bike. Well, I guess I'm what oddelala your own. Nausea was only then that I was eating for dinner dry salami (no in between there were a few chicken). Saturday is not gone exactly according to plan and certainly not in a quiet laid-back poležavanju. Tomorrow, followed by still possible landscaping which I failed today, but we'll see if the weather will cope. Nice short night because you want to own as many as I fell into bed. Polonca: /
74.6 / 73 kg thigh (D): (18.2) 6 1.5 / (21.3) /(22.4)61 61 cm PERIOD (D) (18.2) 29 / (21.3) tooth whitening /(22.4)28 30 cm PAS : (18.2) 91.5 / (21.3) 84.5 cm /(22.4)82,5 pelvis: (18.2) 103.5 / (21.3) 99 cm /(22.4)96,5
Polonca I'm perfectly tooth whitening normal girl who fell in love with the idea of the movie Julie Julia. tooth whitening To sum. Clean normal girl decided to be a year of his life devoted to the blog and the idea that her life will be led followings for 365 days. This year I will try to realize the desire a completely natural way to lose pounds in their lives reintroduce the sport to cap it but handle it certain goals. So I'll try to show to others that they can succeed. View my complete profile
2011 (190) November (2) October (2) September (2) August (19) July (28) June (26) May (25) April (29) March (30) LISTENING TO SILENCE WHEN THE HEALTH weaken .... ... a little bit emotional effort DAY OF THE WEEK BEGINNING IN MUSCLE FATIGUE STAMP POJE SAW SAW, ROMPOMPOM HAMMER tooth whitening ... HORMONES do their ... OOOOJOJ MAKE A NOTE .... MENTA state of euphoria KR LAST first day of spring EMOTION tooth whitening .... FOOD .... Rana clock gold clock a hard day .... joy, anger, frustration and dizziness ... CAST new decision ... PEEEEEČE OOOO KIRA bruises Better late than never MY Martyrs THANK YOU FOR QUITE THRILLED purple and attention;) ENABLE / cooling NERVE 333 MA KIRA BEAUTIFUL NUMBER;) CARNIVAL SATURDAY / NEW WORKOUT and just MY FITNESS HOW FAST TIME OF MINE JAH IMPORTANT to look like SUPER ATHLETE sunshine OZ JEEEE the wind;) February ( 27)


No comments:

Post a Comment